I will introduce myself first, my full name is Haryani Ali. I was born in 25/May/1989.My friends will usually call me "yani or yan". My family and relatives will call me "AdeQ". I love my life very much, my family, grandparents, cousins, relatives and FRIENDS.
Im just a simple and cheerful little who treasures this world very much. I love my secondary school and ITE life. Unlike Poly, so stress to the max!! Secondary school and ITE life has taught me a lot and it is the best memories I ever had. I got to know lots of people and make lots of friends. I will always remember the pleasant and memorable memories we ever had.
I loved and treasure all my friends no matter who they are. Friendship is a blessing. Friendship can't be won by demanding. So we should always treasure the friendship we have.
To my friends, Raisha, Nur, Sakinah, Dayah, Subah, Devaki, Nan, Hunny, Nadiah, Ita and to all my friends that I know and share secrets with you all, thank you sooo much for being a part of my life.Without friends, I can say there's no meaning in life.
Last but not least, if I were about to leave this world, I will have no regrets because I have all my families, grandparents, relatives and friends LOVE to be kept in my heart when I leave and will remain forever.
Yours Truly,
Haryani Ali
[LoveStar]


FRIENDSHIP WILL NEVER END....








0 comments:
Post a Comment