Wokey, on mon as usual i reach skool late..Attended marketing lecture around 8.30am..Plan to sit beside fiq but too bad the seat has already been taken..Proceed with business comm and went for dspt lecture..Fiq, I and all our class guys sat right behind of the lecture theatre whereas our chinese gurls sat right at the bottom..As usual, dspt lecture sooo boring, dunno what the teacher teach oso..he like talking to himself..hahahhh.
The whole hour I spent my time sleeping in the lecture room, everbody notice dat..Feels very tired and sleepy especially on monday..Went for break at macdonald, we never eat but jus chill and play wif our laptop..hehehh..And i saw HAriss harun..hahahhh..wat a coincidence! He looks soo like indian..Haahh..Then go for web app, do ASP.net todae and then essentials IT tutorial..Was soo sleepy during the tutorial..
I went back with Fiq todae..chit chat and go home!!
Tues
I was super duper late todae for school..Accounting tutorial starts at 9am but reach class around 10.10am..Wat a nice timing! I woke up around 8.30 lorh dats why sooo late..So my attendance confem get affected..Then, went for lunch at Koufu, ate lemon chicken rice..we proceed for computing maths lecture..Sat at right behind, soo cool..Yesterdae and todae, 'A' never come skool, was sick..hahahhh..Attended web app tutorial, realli slack todae, just for half an hour and then surf net..Saw dayah wen enter class and chit chat for a while..
Continue essentials IT lecture..sleep for awhile..forever if lecture, confem i sleep..LOLx..then, went back home..alooooonee..coz todae subah got cca..fiq meetin her fren..soo im independent!! on my way down the stairs, i saw HAriss harun again..hahahhh..soo many times saw him already..wondering huu is hariss harun?? he's singapore national player..wif lionel lewis, alam shah and indra shahdan team all..he's the youngest player in the team..yeahhh..
And then home sweet home! Wed essentials IT test..soo study ok...:))
signing off..
[LoveStar]








0 comments:
Post a Comment