SYUKUR ALHAMDULLILAH KE HADRAT ILLAHI....
I manage to pass all my modules for my semester 1..I really2 hope to pass coz I dun wan repeat any module..Cmaths was the most subject Im worried about, I didnt even manage to do half of the exam paper..Serious! Hahahhh..DSPT oso I dun wish to repeat dat module again..Our teacher is very kind but its just the subject..Soo Bored & Dun Understand! The rest I can sae "OK LAA"..Kae, next term I hope to do more better..!!! INsyaallah..Ameen..:))
And Not to forget next term, there will be a new mate joining me and FIq..It will be more merrier and fun fun fun..!! Hopefully yeaahh..Fiq, I misshhh our gossipss and secrets....Hahhahhh...Wait till school reopens eyyy...lolx....And soo three more weeks to school reopens...Feel like soo fast time pass by..Three weeks gone, three weeks to go!!! Musstt reallly enjoy dis holidae and sleeppp....:)) dats the end..........
[Memory Fiq And Me Camwhoring..:))]



kerna kasih...
[yannie.ali]








0 comments:
Post a Comment