? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

*Cousin's Wedding CUM RAye-4/10/09*

We went to my cousin's wedding at Woodlands Drive..We took train and alight at Admiralty if im not wrong..After we reach, we confidently cross the zebra crossing and walk towards the blocks..After about 10 mins walk, I told my mum & look at the map are we walking the right direction..And I told her I dun tink soo..My uncle confidently told it was that way, but actuali it was wrong side..We have to walk out back and cross the other side & have to walk a long distance..wat the hell!! hahahhhss..And finally we reach block 711...:))

They played for us hindi songss and hari raye songss...I loikee...hahahhss...Both me and my cousin cannot tahan wif our shoes..Damn pain!! Got blissterr still....:(( Plasters here & there..hahhss..After dat, we went to Cik Milah house for raye...hehhss..thats alll......:))

Manage to take a few shotss...:))

kerna kasih....

[yannie.A]

0 comments: