Today, Dayah and I met up to do our web application project at school. I was supposed to meet daya around 12.30pm, but as usual I woke up late..So I met her at yck station around 1..So as usual when we see each other oreadi, will talk looonngg story..By coincidence, we both wear same red colour top..Hahax..When we were about to enter school, there was a reporter approach us and ask about the H1N1 thingy..
We went to the library, wanted to go the north or south library but all were oreadi occupied. So we just went to the second level. We started doing our webpage from 1 plus till 7pm. That was super loong..But as usual, in the middle part, we chit-chat about dayah go holiday to Australia(Goldcoast), that was cool man..She tell lots of story and showed me tons of pictures..She even bought me an alphabet key chain that is 'H' and koala keychain.So nice2 and cute2..She also gave me some of the Nougat tidbits that is popular in Australia. Thank You very2 much..I will not forget..
So around 7pm. we went off. Daya gonna mit up nan and the rest sc frens. And I went to Jurong met my aunt, go for makan at IMM. After that went to my cousin house celebrate his 18th burfdae..HaPie 18th Burfdae To NurSulaiman! Hope that you do well in ITE and achieve in everything you do..:)
Actuali got some pictures, but stupid I go accidentally delete it..LOL..:)
Signing Off
[LoveStar]








0 comments:
Post a Comment