? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

*28 June 2009-Shopping @ IMM*

Today, I thought just want to slack at home but cannot, my mother and sister ask me to follow go Jurong East. I like so lazy but never mind luckily the next day I haven't resume school yet. Best! School has been extend to one more week due to H1N1 but stupid must do online E-learning, never give us relax one. So much to do assignments and ICAs for all the modules. I can go crazy anytime!! Back to the topic, we went out around two plus reach Jurong at 3.


We went to the bazaar first and check out if there's anything we can get. My mother bought my father's jeans for working. Then, we went to Jurong Entertainment, my sister wanted to look for cardigan but in the end dun have. My mother so lazy to walk so we took free shuttle bus to IMM. We reach and go makan first. We ate at banquet, my sister and I ate Yong Tau Foo as usual and my mother ate Nasi Ayam.

After that, we went to Daiso, oh my goodness, there was soo lots of people. Of course, it's a Sunday anyway. We took around 45 mins and bought some stuffs. Then, we proceed to Giant. When I went in, like cannot walk oreadi, so crowded. As usual, we juts buy the important stuff, took taxi and home sweet home..Too bad, my brother open school oreadi tomorrow..Cannot spend time teasing and bully him anymore..

To all Students, Hapie Schooling!! stay Healthy Always and Play Hard, Study Hard!!










signing off..
[LoveStar]

0 comments: